USMTGUI 10.24.21H2 releasedFebruary 9, 2022
Errors in USMT can be a bit tricky to figure out.
However, this quite old MS list is a comprehensive run through of possible errors.
A few examples:
- 0: USMT_SUCCESS
- Error message: Successful run
- 1: USMT_DISPLAY_HELP
- Error message: Command line help requested
- 2: USMT_STATUS_CANCELED
- Error message:
- Gather was aborted because of an EFS file
- User chose to cancel (such as pressing CTRL+C)
- 3: USMT_WOULD_HAVE_FAILED
- Error message: At least one error was skipped as a result of /c.
- Troubleshooting, mitigation, workarounds: Review ScanState, LoadState, or UsmtUtils log for details about command-line errors.
Also see my post at sccmdeploy.dk on the most common USMT issues and solutions